The Certificate In Hypno-Oncology
With Garry Coles, MSc In Clinical Hypnosis
Who Is...Supported By Surgeons, Doctors And Nurses Alike
Would You Like To Add An Incredibly Satisfying Dimension
To Your Work And Support Cancer Patients?
Do You Want To Receive Certification From An Expert
In The Field To Help You Create Specialist ‘Treatment’ Plans
For Cancer Patients?
Would You Like To Receive The Full Protocol That You Can Use Immediately With Oncology Clients?
THE BIG TIME BENEFITS OF THE
CERTIFICATE IN HYPNO-ONCOLOGY
1. Gain an understanding of the basics of cancer, its causes, diagnosis and treatments, (and the terminology used).
2. Learn how to effectively communicate with, create treatment plans for, and work with cancer patients, by having an understanding of the physical and psychological aspects of cancer and the patient's cancer journey.
3. Recognise how to ethically work with cancer patients, using hypnotherapeutic techniques, knowing what you can legally say and work with.
4. Learn how to assist the patient in controlling their symptoms and side effects through the use of hypnotherapy.
5. Utilise and understand the potential benefits of psychoneuroimmunology (PNI).
THE 3 UNITS THAT MAKE UP YOUR CERTIFICATION
1. The ‘In-Classroom’ Day
You will initially attend a 1-day programme to understand and develop your knowledge and skills in delivering Hypnotherapy For Cancer Patients.
Running from 10am – 5.00pm the programme will specifically cover:-
- An Overview Of Cancer And The cancer Journey
- Understanding The Terminology Of Oncology
- How To Ensure You Work Ethically And Legally
- Cancer Types, Causes & Diagnosis
- Staging And Grading Cancer
- The Hypnotherapeutic Care Plan
- Hypnosis Scripts & Strategies
- An Introduction To Psychoneuroimmunology
- How To Get To Work With Cancer Patients
- Certification – Next Stage
2. Your Post Programme Clinical Support
You will also receive 3 weeks of post programme clinical support accessible in the Hypno-Oncology Private Facebook Group. You will be able to work through this at your own pace.
3. Additional Online Seminar
In addition you will be invited to attend a half day online seminar where you will receive additional guidance, and group mentoring to help solidify your confidence when supporting cancer patients.
Upon completion of all 3 Units, you will receive a short written exercise to complete, which you will then send back to Garry Coles. Upon successful completion of the exercise, you will be awarded the ‘Certificate In Hypno-Oncology’ and be permitted to display the Certification Logo on your website and within your marketing materials.
12 MONTHS CPD
As part of ongoing CPD you will receive monthly Hypno-Oncology updates for 12 months enabling you further opportunity to develop your Hypno-Oncology skill set.
ABOUT GARRY COLES
Garry is one of a very small number of Hypnotherapists in the UK (and probably Europe) to hold an MSc in Clinical Hypnotherapy. Referred to in the industry as ‘The Hypnotherapist’s Hypnotherapist’ due to the number of Hypnotherapists Garry offers treatment, training and mentoring for, Garry also counts numerous Doctors, Psychologists, Psychotherapists and Counsellors amongst his patients (and has taught many of them hypnotherapy) and is seen as the ‘go-to’ Hypnotherapist for the more challenging cases from all over the UK (and abroad).
Practising as a full time therapist for many years, Garry has busy private practices in five locations in the South East; Farnham and Guildford in Surrey, Odiham and Fleet in Hampshire and Harley Street in central London.
Garry is also one of the few Hypnotherapists contracted to the NHS for hypnotherapeutic work, he consults on a regular basis at a major hospital specialising in oncology based hypnotherapy work. He also practises from within a local GP surgery, with the GP’s referring many of the patients directly. In addition, he receives hospital referrals and referrals from many other local GPs and health care professionals. Garry has over twelve years of hypnotherapy experience in an oncological setting where he is the resident Hypnotherapist in a major hospital offering hypnotherapy treatment for a myriad of cancer related issues. He has received specialist cancer hospital training. He also spent a year imbedded in the hospital’s Breast Cancer Multidisciplinary Team attending weekly meetings with the surgeons and oncology team to discuss cases and treatments. Garry carried out the first ground breaking UK clinical research project into the effects of pre-surgical hypnotherapy on the recovery quality in breast cancer biopsies. The results were acclaimed and are awaiting publication. Garry was elected to (by his peers in the industry) to the Hypnotherapy Profession Specific Board (PSB) for the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) where he advises the CNHC on all aspects of hypnotherapy governance and training.
FIVE STAR REVIEWS
Garry Coles continues to receive outstanding testimony for his work in the field of ‘Hypno-Oncology’. At the last Hypno-Oncology event he received an outstanding 100% of respondents rating his knowledge, information and quality.
He consistently receives positive reviews and below are a sample to give you an idea as to why in the opinion of many, he is the Number 1 Authority in applying Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy to helping cancer patients.
‘Thanks Garry, a really informative and useful day. Particularly impressed by your strong ethics and empathy’ Tess Cooper, Hypnotherapist
‘Good course content. Learned a lot about cancer, this will be very helpful for my clients’ Penny Hawkins, Hypnotherapist
‘Very informative and I also liked your presenting style Garry’ Adam Cowming, Hypnotherapist
AND…..A sample of the outstanding testament he received in Las Vegas…
‘I learnt more about cancer than I ever have….’
‘Excellent, very useful, practical information and enjoyed hearing about your experience with patients’
‘I am really glad I took it, you are very knowledgeable’
‘I enjoyed the knowledge of the presenter most’
‘Really enjoyed the demonstrations and the different styles of sessions’
WHERE & WHEN?
Date: Saturday 18th May 2019
Location: The Priory Rooms Meeting And Conference Centre, Quaker Meeting House, 40 Bull Street, Birmingham. B4 6AF
Today’s Price: £995
BOOK YOUR TICKET:
Terms & Conditions
- The workshop will start prompt at 10.00am.
- As this is an event bookings are non refundable. All statutory rights are protected. Those using the payment plan facility agree that instalments are non refundable and full payment must be made to secure a place.
- Filming is only permitted by the Masterclass course leader.
- Venue in Birmingham is subject to change.
- We have permission to refuse attendance.
- In the event of inclement weather delegates will receive content online via a secret Facebook group.
- Monetise Your Talent Ltd is a specialist business consultancy hired by Garry Coles and Monetise Your Talent Ltd accept no responsibility for the content of the event or its delivery.